Mittwoch, 28. Mai 2014

A little introduction

A little introduction



As this is my first blogpost I thought a lot about what I could write about. 
I don't know if anyone will ever read something I write, but I want to try.
So...Hey 

My name is Shari and I'm from Germany, so please excuse if my english is not complete perfect. I will write every entry in english and in german.
I'm almost 18 years old and as far as I can remember I wanted to write. I even considered to study journalism. For almost a year I thought about starting a blog but I never had the courage to really do it.

Until now.

Yesterday I watched a video from Zoella on youtube . It's called "Our Blogging Tips & Advice".
Zoe always encourages her viewers to do what they want, to start a blog or a Youtube channel if they would like to. 
So this is what I did. 


I'm not really sure what I will blog about. I reckon I will blog about whatever comes in my mind.

So let's see how this turns out
:)




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen